- Interview: Director, Greenet, Netherlands: “We believe that proper broadband connections are a must for everyone.” 15 May 2013 | 8:08 am
- Interview: VP product development, Technocentre, Orange: “The combination of RCS, LTE and VoLTE means that customers will have no reason to go elsewhere for their communications.” 14 May 2013 | 2:18 pm
- Interview: Head of international standardisation and IP management, DT, UK: “competing with OTT is not the goal of Deutsche Telekom.” 14 May 2013 | 10:00 am
- Interview: Michael Wu, Director, Wireless Access Technology Development, Telus, Canada: “Monetising LTE investment was a key business challenge for Telus.” 13 May 2013 | 3:08 pm
- Ready for HetNets? 10 May 2013 | 2:01 pm
Speed Networking – Helping 50+ vendors and carriers to connect
Infoblox An effective way to meet people in a short space of time”
Allot “Speed networking was an excellent way to meet people”
Polyphaser “The event highlight was the speed networking – it made more people come to our booth”
For a period of 30-45 minutes at each regional LTE Event a structured speed networking session will occur. It will consist of 15 vendors networking with 15 operators for 2-3 minutes each, before moving to the next. This will take place during a morning/afternoon conference break.
All exhibitors/Sponsors are eligible – the places are allocated on a first come first served basis only (one spot per company).
For more information contact:
Senior Conference Researcher
Tel: +44 (0)20 3377 3896