- Interview: Business development director, Shazam, UK: “I am genuinely very excited about the growth opportunities for Shazam and the app economy.” 22 May 2013 | 1:59 pm
- Interview: Safdar Imam Hyder, senior costing specialist at Omantel, Oman: “US operators are doing it better and Omantel should learn its pricing lessons from them.” 20 May 2013 | 5:03 pm
- Interview: Director, Greenet, Netherlands: “We believe that proper broadband connections are a must for everyone.” 15 May 2013 | 8:08 am
- Interview: VP product development, Technocentre, Orange: “The combination of RCS, LTE and VoLTE means that customers will have no reason to go elsewhere for their communications.” 14 May 2013 | 2:18 pm
- Interview: Head of international standardisation and IP management, DT, UK: “competing with OTT is not the goal of Deutsche Telekom.” 14 May 2013 | 10:00 am
Takehiro Nakamura joined NTT Laboratories in 1990. In 1992, he transferred to NTT DOCOMO, Inc. He is now Director of the Radio System Design Group of NTT DOCOMO, Inc.
Mr. Nakamura has been engaged in the W-CDMA standardization activity at ARIB in Japan since 1997 and he is currently the leader of the Mobile-Partnership Group in ARIB since March 2006.
He has been contributing to standardization activities in 3GPP since1999. He had contributed to 3GPP TSG-RAN as a vice chairman during March 2005 to March 2009. He is currently a chairman of 3GPP TSG-RAN since April 2009.