- Interview: Director, Greenet, Netherlands: “We believe that proper broadband connections are a must for everyone.” 15 May 2013 | 8:08 am
- Interview: VP product development, Technocentre, Orange: “The combination of RCS, LTE and VoLTE means that customers will have no reason to go elsewhere for their communications.” 14 May 2013 | 2:18 pm
- Interview: Head of international standardisation and IP management, DT, UK: “competing with OTT is not the goal of Deutsche Telekom.” 14 May 2013 | 10:00 am
- Interview: Michael Wu, Director, Wireless Access Technology Development, Telus, Canada: “Monetising LTE investment was a key business challenge for Telus.” 13 May 2013 | 3:08 pm
- Ready for HetNets? 10 May 2013 | 2:01 pm
Head of Standard StrategyKDDI
Mr. Shinohara is responsible for strategic technology standardization. After joining KDD in 1982, he was with mobile satellite communication engineering division and was engaged in system development, network deployment, operation and maintenance. In 2004, he was in charge of wireless broadband system development and its standardization. He is with the current position since 2009.