- Interview: head of FMCG Group, Swift Networks, Nigeria: “LTE 4G is critical to the introduction of advanced broadband services in Nigeria.” 20 May 2013 | 1:55 pm
- Interview: Director, Greenet, Netherlands: “We believe that proper broadband connections are a must for everyone.” 15 May 2013 | 8:08 am
- Interview: VP product development, Technocentre, Orange: “The combination of RCS, LTE and VoLTE means that customers will have no reason to go elsewhere for their communications.” 14 May 2013 | 2:18 pm
- Interview: Head of international standardisation and IP management, DT, UK: “competing with OTT is not the goal of Deutsche Telekom.” 14 May 2013 | 10:00 am
- Interview: Michael Wu, Director, Wireless Access Technology Development, Telus, Canada: “Monetising LTE investment was a key business challenge for Telus.” 13 May 2013 | 3:08 pm
Mr. Suresh Narain Singh Sidhu is the Chief Corporate & Operations Officer of Celcom Axiata Berhad effective 3 January 2012. He is responsible for technology operations across both Network and IT, Strategy and Regulatory affairs as well as the end to end business transformation of Celcom.
Prior to Celcom, Suresh was at Dialog Telekom PLC in Sri Lanka where he held the role of Group Chief Officer – Enterprise and Global at Dialog Telekom PLC. Suresh also helped create two new ventures for Dialog – a branded Overseas Foreign Workers partnership in the UK, Dialog Vizz, and a joint venture in the Business Process Outsourcing space with First Source Solutions of India.
Suresh joined Axiata in 2009 in Kuala Lumpur as SVP- Business Development, responsible for regional performance management. Prior to Axiata, Suresh was at Maxis Communications Berhad where he held senior roles in strategy, merger & acquisitions and international wholesale. Before joining Maxis, Suresh spent seven years with the Boston Consulting Group, working in the South East Asia and Toronto offices of the firm. He holds an undergraduate degree in Natural Sciences from Cambridge University and an MBA from INSEAD.