- Interview: Director, Greenet, Netherlands: “We believe that proper broadband connections are a must for everyone.” 15 May 2013 | 8:08 am
- Interview: VP product development, Technocentre, Orange: “The combination of RCS, LTE and VoLTE means that customers will have no reason to go elsewhere for their communications.” 14 May 2013 | 2:18 pm
- Interview: Head of international standardisation and IP management, DT, UK: “competing with OTT is not the goal of Deutsche Telekom.” 14 May 2013 | 10:00 am
- Interview: Michael Wu, Director, Wireless Access Technology Development, Telus, Canada: “Monetising LTE investment was a key business challenge for Telus.” 13 May 2013 | 3:08 pm
- Ready for HetNets? 10 May 2013 | 2:01 pm
Chief Strategy OfficerIndosat
- Strategy and business operations experience in dynamic and highly competitive markets.
- Experience in setting up a new organization managing assets of US$ 3 billion and revenues ofUS$ 500m.
- Project management experience in wireless and fixed line telecommunications.
- Extensive telecom and media experience across India, Europe, Far East Asia and LatinAmerica.
- Senior executive with demonstrable success in driving business growth objectives within established as well as new organizations and in rapid-change environments.
- Set up and led a new organization and created a differentiated work culture to foster innovation and drive performance in a fast evolving and highly competitive environment.
- Launched a pan India 3Gnetwork within 100 days of receiving spectrum on back of extensive experience across network, customer care, sales and marketing.
- Demonstrated strategy, financial investment,change management and organization restructuring experience in various countries and organization cultures.