- Interview: Safdar Imam Hyder, senior costing specialist at Omantel, Oman: “US operators are doing it better and Omantel should learn its pricing lessons from them.” 20 May 2013 | 5:03 pm
- Interview: Director, Greenet, Netherlands: “We believe that proper broadband connections are a must for everyone.” 15 May 2013 | 8:08 am
- Interview: VP product development, Technocentre, Orange: “The combination of RCS, LTE and VoLTE means that customers will have no reason to go elsewhere for their communications.” 14 May 2013 | 2:18 pm
- Interview: Head of international standardisation and IP management, DT, UK: “competing with OTT is not the goal of Deutsche Telekom.” 14 May 2013 | 10:00 am
- Interview: Michael Wu, Director, Wireless Access Technology Development, Telus, Canada: “Monetising LTE investment was a key business challenge for Telus.” 13 May 2013 | 3:08 pm
Mock Pak Lum
Pak Lum oversees the Network Engineering and Information Services division. He is responsible for establishing StarHub’s technical vision and leading all aspects of technology development. He also looks into the strategy for technology platforms and external partnerships. Prior to joining StarHub, Pak Lum spent eight years in Pico Art International Pte Ltd and GT Communications Pte Ltd. He then moved to head 1-Net Singapore Pte Ltd. He was also appointed the CEO of the technology arm of MediaCorp Pte Ltd where he oversaw the IT, engineering and transmission support functions. Pak Lum holds a Bachelor of Electrical/Electronic Engineering from the National University of Singapore and a Master in Business Administration from the University of California, USA.