- Maximising the ROI of LTE and Small Cells 18 June 2013 | 10:29 am
- CEO, Ulusnet, Mongolia: “This event gives us a unique opportunity to see where the telecoms world is moving to.” 17 June 2013 | 2:26 pm
- LTE program director, KPN, Netherlands: “We are very interested in the possibilities that will become available with e-MBMS or LTE Broadcast.” 17 June 2013 | 1:44 pm
- IP architect at Telefonica UK: “There will be organisational challenges as teams that previously worked separately are brought together in an IP-centric world.” 17 June 2013 | 10:46 am
- Interview: Chang Feng, VP, technology and innovation, Oovoo 13 June 2013 | 3:56 pm
Madam Huang Yuhong
Deputy General ManagerChina Mobile Research Institute
Madame Huang joined Mobile Bureau of MIT, the predecessor of China Mobile in 1996 and joined in China Mobile since its establishment in 2000. As a wireless technology expert, she has 16 years of rich experience in the development of key technologies and international standardization. Madam Huang served as Vice-Chairman of 3GPP TSG Service and System Aspects (TSG-SA) from 2005 to 2008.
Madam Huang graduated from the Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications in 1993 with a Bachelor degree in Wireless Engineering, and received a Master degree of Digital Mobile in 1996.