- CEO, Ulusnet, Mongolia: “This event gives us a unique opportunity to see where the telecoms world is moving to.” 17 June 2013 | 2:26 pm
- LTE program director, KPN, Netherlands: “We are very interested in the possibilities that will become available with e-MBMS or LTE Broadcast.” 17 June 2013 | 1:44 pm
- IP architect at Telefonica UK: “There will be organisational challenges as teams that previously worked separately are brought together in an IP-centric world.” 17 June 2013 | 10:46 am
- Interview: Chang Feng, VP, technology and innovation, Oovoo 13 June 2013 | 3:56 pm
- When ‘vital’ does not equal ‘valued’ 13 June 2013 | 2:53 pm
Director, Strategy DepartmentKorea Telecom, South Korea
Denny Kim is Director of KT. He leads Group Strategy Department Team and responsible for developing global business strategy and innovating KT group business through global collaboration and industry convergence.
Before he joined Group Strategy Department, he worked for Mobile R&D Laboratory and Strategy Planning Office Group in KT. He has global influence in the wireless field through GSMA EMC and NGMN OC activities.
Denny Kim started his career in telecom industry in 1995 and has experience in both mobile technology and businesses. He has been in charge of WCDMA core network development, radio network optimization, service platform development and WAC business development. Denny Kim graduated from Korea University where he received a B.S degree in Electronics Engineering.