- LTE business manager, Astellia: “LTE expectations in terms of throughput and quality are very high.” 19 June 2013 | 1:34 pm
- Diameter Signaling: Change Determines Survival 19 June 2013 | 10:15 am
- Maximising the ROI of LTE and Small Cells 18 June 2013 | 10:29 am
- CEO, Ulusnet, Mongolia: “This event gives us a unique opportunity to see where the telecoms world is moving to.” 17 June 2013 | 2:26 pm
- LTE program director, KPN, Netherlands: “We are very interested in the possibilities that will become available with e-MBMS or LTE Broadcast.” 17 June 2013 | 1:44 pm
CTOCSL, Hong Kong
Christian Daigneault is the Chief Technology Officer of CSL Limited since 2007. Since this time with CSL, Christian has orchestrated a full network transformation that enabled a few industry firsts and several technology awards: the first All IP HSPA+ network in 2009 and the first LTE/DC-HSPA network in 2010. The implementation of these technology innovations at the right time ensured that CSL customers enjoyed the best broadband experience to meet continuously raising expectations while at the same time reducing the cost of operation.
Christian came to CSL with a strong telecommunications background in developing and operating wireless networks in Canada, China, Brazil, Algeria, and Europe. Prior to joining CSL, Christian was Deputy CTO for Wataniya Telecom, the largest operator in Algeria. Before that, Christian was the Director of RF Engineering and Operations at Telus Mobility in Canada, and Director of Technology for Telesystem International Wireless in several of their international operations.
Christian holds a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering Degree from the University of Sherbrooke (Quebec, Canada) and is a Fellow member of the Institute of Engineering and Technology.