- Diameter Signaling: Change Determines Survival 19 June 2013 | 10:15 am
- Maximising the ROI of LTE and Small Cells 18 June 2013 | 10:29 am
- CEO, Ulusnet, Mongolia: “This event gives us a unique opportunity to see where the telecoms world is moving to.” 17 June 2013 | 2:26 pm
- LTE program director, KPN, Netherlands: “We are very interested in the possibilities that will become available with e-MBMS or LTE Broadcast.” 17 June 2013 | 1:44 pm
- IP architect at Telefonica UK: “There will be organisational challenges as teams that previously worked separately are brought together in an IP-centric world.” 17 June 2013 | 10:46 am
Stand: POD Zone
NetNumber is a leading provider of next-generation, ENUM, SIP, SS7/C7 and SIGTRAN addressing and routing technology to the communications industry and is deployed by many of the world’s largest mobile-operators, fixed-line carriers, and cable companies. As companies migrate from TDM to IP networks, including IMS and LTE architectures, TITAN plays a vital role in helping carriers manage the multiple services, multiple vendors, and multiple protocols required for an efficient network.