- Driving VoLTE innovation in Middle East and North Africa – Interview with Aslam Hasan, VoLTE/HD Consulting Program Manager, AT&T Mobility 23 February 2015 | 11:49 am
- OTT Spotlight – Interview with Viber’s Luiz Felipe Barros, Brazil Country Manager 19 February 2015 | 4:11 pm
- Revenue Potential for LTE networks – Interview with Du’s Senior Director, Enterprise Business Commercial 11 February 2015 | 3:18 pm
- The Role of Wi-Fi in Mobile Networks: Interview with du’s Senior Director for Wireless Broadband, Terminals & Performance 4 February 2015 | 12:14 pm
- Delivering Connectivity in Public Transportation – Interview with Capitol Corridor 3 February 2015 | 2:28 pm
The HUBER+SUHNER group is a leading global supplier of components and systems for electrical and optical connectivity. Our customers in communication, industry and transportation appreciate that we are specialists with detailed knowledge of practical applications. We offer expertise in radio frequency, fiber optics and low frequency all under one roof, thus providing a unique basis for continual innovation which is focused on the needs of our customers all over the world.
In the wireless market, we concentrate on solutions that allow mobile operators to reduce their total cost of ownership and to make their mobile network future-proof and reliable.