- Interview: EVP BSS and ESS Applications, PTCL – “BSS/OSS has to be agile, lean, nimble, customizable, adaptable, configurable, and plug and play.” 23 July 2014 | 9:40 am
- Interview: Engineer, Sri Lanka Telecom: “I see fewer engineering challenges and more commercial and financial challenges.” 17 July 2014 | 12:01 pm
- WiFi Offload/Roaming Part 3: Diameter and LTE Interworking Is Crucial 14 July 2014 | 4:16 pm
- Wi-Fi Offload/Roaming Part 2: Wi-Fi, 3G/4G Roaming and Interworking Architectures 4 July 2014 | 9:06 am
- The Standards-Based LTE Network and How it All Comes Together 30 June 2014 | 12:56 pm
The HUBER+SUHNER group is a leading global supplier of components and systems for electrical and optical connectivity. Our customers in communication, industry and transportation appreciate that we are specialists with detailed knowledge of practical applications. We offer expertise in radio frequency, fiber optics and low frequency all under one roof, thus providing a unique basis for continual innovation which is focused on the needs of our customers all over the world.
In the wireless market, we concentrate on solutions that allow mobile operators to reduce their total cost of ownership and to make their mobile network future-proof and reliable.