- Heterogeneous Networks – How complex can they get? 27 January 2015 | 2:52 pm
- Indoor Mobile Locationing: Beyond Pick and Pay 27 January 2015 | 10:53 am
- Enriching the LTE Experience in Qatar – Interview with Ooredoo Qatar’s Cody Postier 20 January 2015 | 11:59 am
- LTE Deployments in Emerging Markets – Interview with Marc Zirka, Head of Corporate Strategy, Bakcell 15 January 2015 | 3:45 pm
- Network 2020: Will 5G Technologies transform wireless communications? 12 January 2015 | 9:54 am
TURN DATA GROWTH INTO PROFITABLE REVENUE GROWTH
17 September 2013,
Room 335 on Level 3
Time: 14.00 – 16.30
Operators offering bold, visionary and explorative mobile broadband strategies are turning data growth into profitable revenue growth. These frontrunners differentiate themselves from competition by balancing superior network performance and superior customer experience. Ericsson believes we can learn from these frontrunners as we rethink mobile broadband and the role of operators as a way of ensuring profitable growth.
Join Ericsson’s afternoon seminar to learn from and get inspired by the best practices from the world’s leading operators!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND? Service providers’ technology (networks, IT, engineering) and commercial (marketing, strategy, sales, business development) departments are welcome to join the seminar.
14:00- 15:00 UNLOCKING THE VALUE OF SUPERIOR PERFORMING NETWORKS
Telco Best Practices: According to Ericsson ConsumerLab research, happy customers are 50% more likely to stay with their mobile operator than those with only average satisfaction. In this session we will share best practices from operators that have an unwavering focus on superior network performance, and are using creative ways to demonstrate it – in contexts that people can relate to and are willing to pay for!
Telco strategies: To achieve superior customer satisfaction, operators need to develop and implement network strategies that result in best-in-class quality, speed and coverage to meet the relentless mobile broadband growth. Join this session for insights on Heterogeneous Networks and WiFi integration as practical strategies to optimize the user experience.
- Hanna Maurer Sibley – Global Director of Mobile Broadband, Ericsson
- Annika Svensson- Global Head of Marketing Programs, Ericsson
- Warren Chaisatien – Strategic Marketing Manager, Ericsson South East Asia & Oceania
15:00 – 15:15 BREAK
15:15 – 16:30 UNLOCKING THE VALUE OF SUPERIOR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Telco Best Practices: Only by knowing what makes a great user experience for a particular user, and how that relates to network performance, can operators identify what to measure and how to adjust KPIs accordingly. Join this session to learn the best practices from leading operators that have successfully introduced cleverly segmented offerings that increase revenue and loyalty over time.
Customer Experience Management: To drive Customer Experience Management, operations and business processes must focus on the needs of individual customers and be based on sound data collection and analysis. Join this session to hear about the key tools and processes used to analyze real time user data, so that the customer experience continually improves through the customer lifecycle.
- Sebastian Barros, Head of Consulting OSS/BSS, Ericsson South East Asia & Oceania
- Kursten Leins, General Manager,Marketing, Ericsson South East Asia & Oceania