- Driving VoLTE innovation in Middle East and North Africa – Interview with Aslam Hasan, VoLTE/HD Consulting Program Manager, AT&T Mobility 23 February 2015 | 11:49 am
- OTT Spotlight – Interview with Viber’s Luiz Felipe Barros, Brazil Country Manager 19 February 2015 | 4:11 pm
- Revenue Potential for LTE networks – Interview with Du’s Senior Director, Enterprise Business Commercial 11 February 2015 | 3:18 pm
- The Role of Wi-Fi in Mobile Networks: Interview with du’s Senior Director for Wireless Broadband, Terminals & Performance 4 February 2015 | 12:14 pm
- Delivering Connectivity in Public Transportation – Interview with Capitol Corridor 3 February 2015 | 2:28 pm
Don’t Miss APAC’s Leading 4G Event!
We are looking forward to welcoming you next week! The latest version of the agenda will be available on site. We hope you enjoy the conference.
Celebrating its 9th year, LTE Asia follows on from last year’s hugely successful show, and is returning to Singapore with an extended conference programme and new speakers from the whole ecosystem to give greater depth and breadth of discussion around the region’s most pertinent mobile broadband developments.
Over 1000+ high-level attendees are expected (60%+ of whom will be representing operators) from 50+ countries across the APAC region and beyond , bringing together the ecosystem to discuss a wide range of issues including monetising LTE, hetnets, network optimisation, LTE evolution, 5G and much, much more!
LTE Asia 2014 – Your one chance to meet all the movers & shakers from within the regional LTE community in one dedicated LTE forum… Don’t get left behind in this key year for LTE!
- Antenna Evolution
- Unified Communications
- LTE Evolution
- Network Optimisation
- Enhanced Services
- Monetising LTE
- Roaming, IPX & Wholesale
- Learn about 5G at the first dedicated 5G session
- Extend your learning with 2x pre-conference focus days
- Gain access to our most senior speaker line up yet
- Celebrate excellence at the 1st LTE Awards cermony
- Network with the full ecosystem with structured speed networking
- LTE Operator Mindshare
- Calling all app developers to the first ever tadmeetup in Singapore
- Attend a focused session on emerging LTE markets
- Access to innovation accelerator on expo floor
- 3GPP Strategic partner
“If you’re into 4G, you have got to be here”Packet One Networks
“The event was excellent. Mobile operator gain lots of experience from other mobile operators.”Indosat
“A carefully structured conference congregating major stakeholders in the telco industry ecosystem and deliberating current and future challenges of monetizing LTE.”SingTel