- Adding Capacity Is a “Small Cell” Matter 22 April 2015 | 9:45 am
- What is Unknown RF Antenna position costing your company? 20 April 2015 | 8:46 am
- The Do’s & Don’ts of the Enterprise Small Cells Lifecycle 8 April 2015 | 3:29 pm
- 5G Focus – Interview with Don McCullough, Director of Strategic Communications at Ericsson 1 April 2015 | 3:08 pm
- Video Interview – Alan Law, Chairman, Small Cell Forum 31 March 2015 | 9:49 am
Don’t Miss APAC’s Leading 4G Event!
LTE Asia is back at the Suntec, Singapore for the 10th year on the 6-8th of October.
Co-located with Network Virtualisation and SDN Asia and Telco Big Data Summit, this year’s event will bring together leading operators and LTE experts from across the region.
The APAC region still boasts the most advanced LTE markets in the world and this years LTE Asia will examine how the most innovative operators are deploying VoLTE, Video and RCS and how they are starting to optimize their networks through carrier aggregation, LTE-A and spectrum re-farming.
The 5G Asia Summit will explore how the region is leading the evolution towards the next generation of networks and promises to be an event filled with cutting-edge talks, case studies and innovation.
2015’s show will also look at the emerging markets in Asia and how the deployment and expansion of LTE is impacting their networks and what can be done to ensure a consistent high quality of service for consumers.
LTE Asia is the only event you need to attend to get a 360 view of LTE in the APAC region. Book your place at the show now or register for a free operator pass. We look forward to seeing you there.
- Antenna Evolution
- Unified Communications
- LTE Evolution
- Network Optimisation
- Enhanced Services
- Monetising LTE
- Roaming, IPX & Wholesale
- Learn about 5G at the first dedicated 5G session
- Extend your learning with 2x pre-conference focus days
- Gain access to our most senior speaker line up yet
- Celebrate excellence at the 1st LTE Awards cermony
- Network with the full ecosystem with structured speed networking
- LTE Operator Mindshare
- Calling all app developers to the first ever tadmeetup in Singapore
- Attend a focused session on emerging LTE markets
- Access to innovation accelerator on expo floor
- 3GPP Strategic partner
“If you’re into 4G, you have got to be here”Packet One Networks
“The event was excellent. Mobile operator gain lots of experience from other mobile operators.”Indosat
“A carefully structured conference congregating major stakeholders in the telco industry ecosystem and deliberating current and future challenges of monetizing LTE.”SingTel