- Surfline LTE lifts off: Hit or Miss? 1 September 2014 | 2:02 pm
- HTC Announces the HTC Desire 510 a affordable 4G smartphone 1 September 2014 | 10:31 am
- LTE Asia Awards shortlist announced! 28 August 2014 | 2:46 pm
- LTE data roaming becomes affordable for everyone 28 August 2014 | 2:11 pm
- Telstra trials 4G 700MHz services in Sydney, Adelaide 28 August 2014 | 1:39 pm
Don’t Miss APAC’s Leading 4G Event!
Celebrating its 9th year, LTE Asia follows on from last year’s hugely successful show, and is returning to Singapore with an extended conference programme and new speakers from the whole ecosystem to give greater depth and breadth of discussion around the region’s most pertinent mobile broadband developments.
Over 1000+ high-level attendees are expected (60%+ of whom will be representing operators) from 50+ countries across the APAC region and beyond , bringing together the ecosystem to discuss a wide range of issues including monetising LTE, hetnets, network optimisation, LTE evolution, 5G and much, much more!
LTE Asia 2014 – Your one chance to meet all the movers & shakers from within the regional LTE community in one dedicated LTE forum... Don’t get left behind in this key year for LTE!
- Antenna Evolution
- Unified Communications
- LTE Evolution
- Network Optimisation
- Enhanced Services
- Monetising LTE
- Roaming, IPX & Wholesale
- Learn about 5G at the first dedicated 5G session
- Extend your learning with 2x pre-conference focus days
- Gain access to our most senior speaker line up yet
- Celebrate excellence at the 1st LTE Awards cermony
- Network with the full ecosystem with structured speed networking
- LTE Operator Mindshare
- Calling all app developers to the first ever tadmeetup in Singapore
- Attend a focused session on emerging LTE markets
- Access to innovation accelerator on expo floor
- 3GPP Strategic partner
“If you’re into 4G, you have got to be here”Packet One Networks
“The event was excellent. Mobile operator gain lots of experience from other mobile operators.”Indosat
“A carefully structured conference congregating major stakeholders in the telco industry ecosystem and deliberating current and future challenges of monetizing LTE.”SingTel